Pages

Monday, March 26, 2012

Hello everyone,

it's Bill! I'll be posting on the blog every now and then so I figured I should introduce myself.
Photobucket
A few things: I love pizza, playing my guitar, singing, and anything with an Apple logo on the back. Twitter is my social network of choice and food is a chief joy in my shared life with Elizabeth and Jack. I love a good story and a comfortable hammock. I'm not much of an athlete but I do enjoy the occasional sport. I'm fond of a good brew and I have a strong appreciation for good packaging. Most of all, I love my family.
Photobucket
Bethie, Jack and I are the best of friends and we are going to use this space to show off all of our fabulous adventures together. God has blessed us immensely with a great extended family around us (who I'm sure you'll see glimpses of on here too!) and so many good things that we can't help but photograph. We know that we're going to have fun sharing these things with you all and we hope you enjoy them as well! Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment