Pages

Friday, March 23, 2012

Oh hi, it's us.

Photobucket

Before I can write and share photos and other fun things with you all, I suppose I need to introduce us and all I can think to say is that we’re happy. I always struggle with introductions. I feel like there’s so much left unsaid and it never comes out as I hoped. Similarly I hate when people ask what my favorite of something is, because I know I'll wish I said something else in just a few moments - there’s so many favorite things! Life is full of moments and funny coincidences and unexpected joys and new favorite things and we grow and change as people and we’re just us. We love to dream of the future and our chief objective as our little family is to be together and enjoy.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

We love to have fun together. Often times that means adventuring and experiencing something new. Most of the time that means getting a pint of Ben and Jerry’s Cinnamon Bun Ice Cream, enjoying a brew and sitting around the living room with family, enjoying conversation and watching a red sox game or good movie. It’s all fun and when enjoyed with gratefulness and a love in the people shared with - I believe it’s very good. We love our days together. Just us. Bill, Bethie and Jack, running errands and doing stuff. We even love the days we work, because we work together, both waiting on tables and photographing weddings and people. We really love Mondays. Because that’s the day that we rest as a family. We eat and laugh and talk and are together. Together is the best part. We love the days that get to be poured into ministry and fellowship with others. Especially every Sunday with a wonderful group of people. We also, sometimes get opportunities to travel to meet other people where we sing and learn and laugh and talk and eat some more (all this eating, laughing, talking, enjoying stuff is kind of a theme). Oh yes, we also love Thursdays because that’s a day that we often do fun things. Wednesday nights are pretty good too, because it’s looking forward to Thursday and we can just relax and enjoy. Every day has so many good parts. Even the hard days have rays of light that help us to remember that it’s all good.


Photobucket
So that's why I'm writing. It's a fun way to remember our days together and I want to share some of that with anyone who's interested in reading. I also like to take pretty pictures and record videos and read interesting things and experiment with food and talk about things that are happening. It’s also fun to tell stories and remember things, so we’ll probably do a bit of that too. So, if you care to enjoy some of that with me - please read and please say hello! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment