Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Playoff baseball


This past week we've enjoyed some excellent little league playoff baseball. There's something great about the playoffs. Whether it's the red sox in the Fall or a bunch of kids in June - it's just the best. It's been so much fun to be able to enjoy this last year of little league baseball with our 12 year old brother (and awesome uncle) Grant. He's having such a cool year. My dad is the coaching the team. He's had 8 home runs. He's playing fantastically. He's always been a great player, but he's kind of the talk of the league this year and it's well earned. I'm proud of him. As a 12 year old I could see it being hard to remember that no one cares how good you are at baseball if you're cocky and not a nice guy - but he is so loved by all the other players, coaches & families. His actual biggest fans are actually these three toddlers you'll see in pictures below. :) I hope this isn't too obnoxious. He's just a genuinely nice kid and I'm his big sister so, I'm aloud to brag right? Also Abbie and Stephen were down for a last minute little visit! Here's a couple photos from the week.




No comments:

Post a Comment